4. What Personal Data do We Process?
4.1. Personal Data You Provide
Profile information. When you create an account on our site, we require important details including
- an email address
- a username
- a password
4.2. Content information
For technical purposes and to defend against complaints and legal claims, we store on our system content you create, post and/or transmit via our site (e.g., pictures) and information about the content you create or provide.
4.3. Log data and device information
We automatically collect log data and information from or about your computer, phone, or other devices you use to access our services/site. This includes:
- IP address
- date and time you logged into your account
- pages viewed
- Features used
- the hardware, software or internet browser used
- operating system / application version used
- language settings
- identifiers associated with cookies or other technologies that may uniquely identify your device or browser
If you are using a mobile device, we might also collect:
- data that identifies your mobile device
- device-specific settings and characteristics
- location details
- app crashes and other system activity
5. Public Personal Data
- We collect publicly available information about you only when it is necessary to prevent fraud and illegal activities on our site (e.g., when we suspect that you are using a false or stolen credit card, when we witness child abuse cases, or pedophile activity, etc.).
- This data may comprise publicly available information you share on social media like Facebook, your blog and/or site, and any other public data available on the internet.
- This information is always associated or combined with the data we collect through our site to finalize our investigation before reporting any fraud and illegal activities to authorities. We never use publicly available data for any other purpose.
6. Account Activation
- Basic information: We primarily use the personal data you give us when creating your online account to open and administer this account. The account then allows you to use features, buy credits and benefit from our free and paid services. Your account will also allow you to exercise control over your personal data. Through your account, you can manage your purchases, benefit from special offers, and manage your profile and account settings.
- We process this information to perform the contract that we have with you and to provide you with the services you request. If you fail to provide the minimum details required, we will not be able to create an account and allow you to use the services.
- Additional information: You have the option to provide additional, optional information on your profile. You are in control of what information you use to complete your profile.
- We process this information given your consent. We have provided you with an informative notice placed on your profile settings so that you are aware of the use of this data and how we are sharing it.
- You can always revoke this consent by erasing this data directly from your account in your profile settings. Be assured that this data is erased promptly. You are the one who chooses the information you wish to share with our Models.
7. For customer relationship management
- Customer relationship management is key to any service and included in this term is any contact we have with you. The following are related instances where we collect and process your personal data:
- Customer Support & Billing Support:. By sharing your personal details with our Customer and Billing Support Teams, we will be able to provide you with your answers, and any help you may require, more efficiently.
- Please be aware that our Customer Support and Billing Support teams will have access to all information that has been collected about you. By having this access, we ensure that our Customer Support and Billing Support teams have everything they need to give you an appropriate and efficient response.
- Please note that Customer Support and Billing Support will use various means to contact you including email and phone, as appropriate.
- We may also communicate with you through emails or any other appropriate means, to inform you of any changes regarding our site or announcements relating your membership, (e.g., successful account creation).
Please be advised that the processing and use of your personal data is necessary given our legitimate interest to deliver appropriate customer support to you and to provide you with relevant information as regards the site and your account.
- We use your identification data and payment information to process transactions. This may depend on which payment method you choose, but is case for most methods.
- Please note that depending on the payment method you choose, your payment will be processed by of our group or third party payment processors/service providers.
9. Marketing / Information messages
- For similar marketing purposes, we will also use the information you provided us and the information we collect from your use of the site and services.
- Your email will be further used to send survey participation requests, so that we can learn more about your experience and satisfaction or suggestions for improvements to our service.
- You can give your consent to the use of this software through the “cookie banner” (i.e. the banner that was displayed on your device when you entered our website for the first time). By giving your consent, you agree that we will follow your preferences.
- Your acceptance of using this software means that a cookie is placed in your browser. Once you accept the use of this cookie, your next visit to the site will be based on your previous preferences and page visits.
10. To comply with any legal requirements and enforce our legal rights
We may rely on a legal obligation to process your personal data. For example, we must retain your transaction information to maintain legally required accounting records.
We may also use your information to respond to requests of competent authorities or given our legitimate interest to establish, exercise or defend legal claims. If necessary, we would use your data to investigate issues with the bank processing your payment, or with a debt collector, in cases of unpaid transactions, chargebacks or refunds.
We may also combine our data with information lawfully obtained from other third-party sources, for the above purposes.
11. How do we protect and how long do we retain your personal data?
- We implement various security measures, technical and organizational, to grant protection to your personal data against unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or deletion.
- We implement data loss prevention systems against leakage, theft and data breach. We periodically test our IT systems and do penetration tests. Our site incorporates reasonable security technologies available to ensure safety of its users and the safekeeping of their related information.
- We do not normally retain personal data of Guests for more than ten to fifteen days, though this period is typically shorter (depending on traffic volume). Any information collected to verify your identity in connection with a request (e.g., a request to access your data) will only be kept for a short time, typically no more than five days. Otherwise, we will retain Member personal data for as long as we consider it necessary to:
- Security: As we have said, the protection of your information and our site from accidental or malicious loss and destruction is one of our top priorities.
- Residual copies of some of your personal information will be kept on our backup systems for 30 days.
- Some anonymized copies of your information (e.g., log records) may also remain in our database.
- If you have a question about any specific retention periods of certain personal data, please contact us: [email protected]
12. Your rights under GDPR
- Regardless of whether you are located in Europe or elsewhere, our own location in Europe requires us to comply with GDPR. You can read the entire Regulation https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/PDF/?uri=CELEX:32016R0679&from=FR
- If you feel that your data is not being handled properly, please report it to us and we will investigate the matter.
13. Payment providers and financial institutions
- When you purchase credits, depending on your choice of payment method, a third party bank or a payment processor may process your payment. If this is the case, you may need to share personal data with them in order to complete the transaction.
- You may receive transactional emails from this party confirming the order, including dispatch, possible refunds, and follow-up invitations to leave feedback for this party.
- Credit/Debit Card: If you choose to pay by credit/debit card, your transaction will be handled by CCBill.
14. What are your rights regarding your personal data?
- We have done our best below to explain what your rights are under GDPR and how you can exercise them. If, despite of our below explanations, you are still unsure about the actions you can take or the conditions of exercise of your rights, do not worry, our Support Team will provide you with all the assistance you need when exercising your rights. If you have any questions please write to our customer service at [email protected]
- You may also contact us, at any time, before exercising any of your rights, and we will reply to your request as quickly as possible.
- Our Support Team will provide you with information on actions taken within one month of the day of receipt of your request. Only in exceptional circumstances, when we face complex and a high number of requests, we may extend this period of response up to two further months.
- Please note that rights may be exercised free of charge. However, unfounded or excessive requests, in particular because of their repetitive character, will lead to the payment of a fee.
- Please also understand that, because your privacy is so important for us, our Support Team may need to duly verify your identity and ask you to provide additional information before executing your request.
15. Data Erasure Fiók törlése van ilyen gomb?
- If you no longer want us to use your information, you can request that we erase your personal data and close your account. Requests for account cancellation or closure will be considered as a request for erasure of your personal data.
- Moreover, if your account is inactive for more than one (1) year, we have the right to terminate your account and proceed with the erasure of your data in accordance with our Terms & Conditions. Egy évnél hosszabb ideje inaktív oldalt törölhetünk
- Please note that even if you request the erasure of your personal information, we will retain some of it for as long as we consider it necessary for compliance with our legal obligations or other legitimate interests as explained.